Tuesday, October 30, 2007

UGLIES by Scott Westerfeld

Uglies By Scott Westerfeld

Tally absolutely can not wait until her sixteenth birthday. In Tally’s odd world turning sixteen means getting an operation that transforms you from a low-life uglie to a gorgeous prettie. Once you get your operation you are qualified to live in New Prettie Town where the fun never stops.
Tally’s new friend Shay does not see New Prettie Town the way everyone else does. So when Shay runs away to the wilderness Tally has to make the hardest decision of her life. Should she turn Shay and all the other runaways in or stay uglie forever?
Leah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!
THERE IS A SEQEL TO IT.(PRETTIES)

Anonymous said...

I thought this book was somewhat odd and all science fiction. I love how it took place in the future. It was a very interesting topic to think about. I could never imagine having different operations to make yourself look different ways. I read all of the other books in the series and they get more intersting each time! You can't miss this science fiction series.
Christina

Anonymous said...

I thought this book was odd and all science fiction. It was a very interesting topic to think about and I love how it takes place in the future. I can't imagine having an operation to make yourself look different ways. I read all of the other books in the series and they get more interesting each time! You can't miss this unique science fition series.
Christina