Friday, June 15, 2007

Dial L for Loser by Lisi Harrison

In our school library they have the first clique book but they don’t have my favorite. I read the series of the Clique and this is my favorite. It is my favorite because the three girls are best friends and they go to Hollywood and become enemies. One of the three gets to be a movie star and the other two become reporters. There are two other girls that had two stay home and right now they are having a better time then the other three.

By: Lindsay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this book. My favorite part is when Claire makes the role and makes Massie and Alicia jealous. Claire has the personality in the movie. Claire is my favorite character.

Anonymous said...

I love this book. I love when Claire steals the role from Massie and Alicia. Claire fits the part for the movie. Claire is my favorite character in this book.

Franceca

Anonymous said...

This book is the best! I love when Claire steals the leading roll and Massie and Alicia are mad. Claire sticks up for herself because she is not afraid to step down from the role when Massie, the leader of the Clique, tells her to.

Courteney