Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HATCHET by: Gary Paulsen

I loved this book. It is exciting, has a lot of action, and suspenseful. I like this book because it is a bout a boy that goes on a plane to see his father. Then while fyling in the plane the pilot has a heart attack so the boy has to drive the plane by himself. He tries to call someone but lost connections while talking. So he has to try to land the plane himself, a boy that can’t fly and has no clue how to control a plane. He lands in a pond and has a lot of pain all over his body. Will the boy die or live? Will he ever see his father again. If you want to know you will have to read it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the book and it was very exciting. But I think that the coincidence that the pilot was teaching him how to fly the plane and then him dieing was a little bit too much. I also think that nobody answering the call on the phone is a very unlikley, especially on every line. But overall I still liked the book.

Lauren

Anonymous said...

I read the book and i loved it. Though I did like the 2nd one better.

Anonymous said...

I never read hatchet but I read the next one in the series which is Brians Return. That book was good. Brian's Return was a great survial book.