Friday, June 8, 2007

I’d I Tell You I Love You but then I’d Have to Kill You

I’d I Tell You I Love You but then I’d Have to Kill You
By: Ally Carter
Have you ever wanted something or someone you can’t have? Cammie Morgan knows the same feeling. Cammie goes to an all girls school called Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. But this isn’t any ordinary school. The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is really a school for spies. Cammie can speak 14 different languages and knows 7 different ways to kill a man, but when she meets a normal boy who thinks she is a normal girl Cammie does not know what to do. She can hack into his computer or tap his phone but when it comes to talking to him Cammie is hopeless.
This book is exciting and fun. You can really relate to, and feel for Cammie. This book is great book for girls and I highly recommend it.
- Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it for boys???????

Anonymous said...

I don't like these kinds of books.