Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Big Friendly Giant By: Roald Dahl

The book The Big Friendly Giant is a really good book for kids I have read it several times. This book is about a girl named Sophie she is a 7 year old she lives in a very small house, she lost her parents in a car accident. This giant called the big friendly giant comes along and finds Sophie. Sophie goes with the big friendly giant’s home and something happens and you won’t it! Read the book to find out what happens to Sophie.

If you like book’s that are long and fun this is the book for you.

Bryana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice of book. This book is one of my favorite books I ever read. I like the part when the little girl met the giant. This giant was a nice giant.The other giants were mean and harsh. Roald Dahl really got into character.
Jirani

Anonymous said...

I love this book. It's so funny. My favorite part was when the giant snached the girl out of her window. the girls heart almost jumped out. He took her to his cave and then the adventures began.

Konrad

Anonymous said...

This book brings the giggles out of me. It is so hilarious. As you go furthur in the book you come across tounge twisters and crazy words. These words make my creativity go wild.

Leila