Wednesday, January 16, 2008

THE SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS by Lemony Snicket

The book The Series of Unfortunate Events Book 9, by Lemony Snicket is the kind of book that is adventurous, spine tingling, and mysterious. If you are a kid who needs an amazing book you’re reading the right blog! The 9th book is about three siblings, (Violet, Klaus, and Sunny) who have to survive getting killed by an evil man named Count Olaf. They have to disguise themselves to get away from Count Olaf, try to see if their parents are alive, and save their fortune that their parents left behind. The kids have to fight for their lives, to find very important information that can save their lives. Read this book to find out how the story goes, and see if they can save their lives, and survive on their own without getting caught.
Nikki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Series of Unfortunate Events. The books are exciting and mysterious. After reading this blog, I want to read the books again.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I have heard about these books before and wanted to get them but I could never find them. Now that I saw this blog I really like it. It sounds like a very dangerous and exciting book and I think these kids are very brave to do these things.
Isabel

Anonymous said...

I loved the Series of Unfortunate Events. I've read the whole series and the adventure is always fun to read.


~Amisha

Anonymous said...

The Series of unfortunate events are laugh out loud funny.I read whenever I have a chance.

Wendy