Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU by David Levithan

The book I’m currently reading is The 10 Thing’s I Hate About You.
This book is about two sisters in high school named
Kat and Bianca Stratford. Bianca is the most beautiful girl at Padua high. She is so sweet and nice all the boys what to be with her, but her fathers rules say she can’t date until Kat does. Sounds easy? Not so much Kat hate’s everyone except her best friend Mandela and someone who has her same interests as her. Patrick Verona, but would anyone give him chance? Since all the boy’s are dieing to go out with Bianca they will do anything to get Kat to go out. The new boy Cameron has the idea first, he will get Kat to go on a date with Patrick he thinks it’s brilliant until Patrick say “no”. Then Joey donner
(Class kiss up) pays Patrick to go out with her so how can he refuse? He can’t!
So now Patrick is the only boy at Padua high trying to get a date with Kat but will she say yes? But trouble strikes when Patrick starts to really fall for Kat and she starts to fall for him, but at the prom he is forced to confess the real truth to why he gave her a chance “at first” the too words Kat does not here “I dated you for money” Patrick says. Now that Kat knows the truth how will she react and how Patrick will announce he really has feelings for Kat. To find out read The 10 Things I Hate About You.

By: Kate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I READ THIS BOOK AND SAW THE MOVIE I THOUT IT WAS GREAT I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT TOO

Anonymous said...

This book is a really good book I read it almost every single day and I had watched the movie several times.If you like funny books this is the one for you. Bryana