Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Doll People by: Ann M. Martin

The Doll People was about a doll family who was alive. They would move around and have so much fun. But they could only do that when their owner Kate was asleep. The doll family was a family of mama Doll, Papa Doll, Nanny Doll, Uncle Doll, Annabelle Doll, Bobby Doll, and Baby Betsy. When Annabelle discovers a journal of her missing Aunt, Annabelle decides to set out to find her. When a new family moves in her whole life changes. Will she find her missing Aunt Sarah?
Jenna A.

6 comments:

East West Kids said...

Wow this bokk sounds amazing where can i get one?

Anonymous said...

WHERE CAN I GET THIS BOOK?

Anonymous said...

The Doll People is such a great book. I really enjoyed reading it especially because the dolls were so secretive when they came 'alive'. Your book blog was amazing!

Naina

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds very intresting espicially the part when you mentioned about a new family coming. I think i might want to read this book!

Katherine S.

Anonymous said...

I read the Doll People more than 5 times, that's how much I like it! I like how the dolls come alive and Annabelle is so friendly with the new dolls. I would not only reccomend it to doll lovers but to adventure lovers as well.
-Sana

Anonymous said...

I love The Doll People!Also a good book The Meanest Doll In The World.Right now Im reading The Runaway Dolls.This is my favorite series.[So far]Ann M.Martin and Laura Godwin have quite an imagination!:)