Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Patiently Alice By: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

I think this is a great book because it is about a girl that her name is Alice. I feel bad for her because her mom died and her dad is getting married again. Her bother sometimes is mean to her and sometimes cares about her. I really like this book because the author really hooked me because she tells a lot of details about this book. She also wrote a lot of interesting stuff in this book. Alice best friends are Elizabeth and Pamela. Alice really wants long hair because she thinks having long hair is pretty. The beginning of the book was good but I like the end more because I thought it was more interesting. Patrick is Alice’s boyfriend and they are going to break up but, at the end they are really are not so that is why I think the end better. At the beginning Alice talks about her mom and I think that is sad because when a mom dies it is sad but then her dad is getting married again. she is not really sad because she always wanted a mother and now was going to get one. Alice goes to camp but things happen...find out what Latisha does to Alice. I think this is a really good book. This book is the best book I ever read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not decide to read this book or another book for an out of school assignment. After reading your blog I knew that I should read "Patiently Alice" You lead me to conclude that reading this type of book is more suitible for the assignment. Also that I would enjoy reading it more.

-Nikki :]