Friday, December 14, 2007

CHARLOTTE'S WEB by E.B. White

It started with a very special piglet being born. He was the runt of the batch. There was a little girl named Fern. Her father, Mr. Arable wanted to kill him. Fern begged her father to let her raise it on her own, so she did. Fern named the piglet Wilber. She thought that it was a wonderful name. Fern spent all her time with Wilber. He was very lucky to have Fern as an owner. Wilber was then old enough to be sold. Fern’s father sold it to her uncle, Mr. L. Zuckerman. Fern visited Wilber every day she could. She listened to everything that Wilber and his friends talked about. Wilber made a very special and kind friend, Charlotte she was a spider. Wilber one day over hearing people talking about how they were going to kill Wilber. He then asked Charlotte to help him save his life. Does Charlotte save Wilber’s life? To find out read the book Charlotte's Web By: E.B. White.
Courtney

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also read this book when I was younger and I loved it! It was funny and sometimes sad. Now, I want to pick it up and start to read it again!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

The book Charlotte's Web was really exciting to read. It was so interesting I couldn't put the book down. It was sad when wilbur heard that he was going to be killed! I could read this book over and over again!

Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

I love the book Charlotte's Web. My favorite part was when the spider does all these different things so that the pig stays alive.
Hannah

Anonymous said...

I loved the book Charlotte's Web. My favorite part was when the spider saves the pigs life.
Hannah