Monday, December 10, 2007

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER by Lois Duncan

I Know What You Did Last Summer is a great book. I enjoyed it very much and I think you will too. It’s about four teenagers, Barry, Helen, Ray, and Julie who got into an accident last summer. They were drinking that night and were on their way home on a windy road. Out of nowhere a boy on his bike was right in front of them. The driver Barry, tried to break so he didn’t hit the boy, but it was too late. Instead of going back to help the boy like Julie wanted to, they kept going until they reached a telephone booth to call the police. The police never found out who hit the boy because the next day the friends hammered out the dent in the car and sold it to someone out of state. Now exactly one year later Julie got a note that said, “I know what you did last summer.” Will Barry, Helen, Ray, AND Julie ever find out who knows what they did? Will they get caught? Read the book, I know What You Did Last Summer, to find out.
Elleni

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleni!

Great blog. Cant wait to read the book soon! See you around!

Alexandra

Anonymous said...

Eleni I will read this book next after I put Summer of Fear in the Book Blog! I can't wait to read it soon !!!! That is a great book blog!
Advisory friend.....
Lisa!

Anonymous said...

This is a awesome book. As I read the end of the book I was actually shivering! Good blog, too.
Janine