Thursday, December 20, 2007

Killing Mr. Griffin by: Lois Duncan

The book Killing Mr. Griffin is about five teenage students who plan to scare their English teacher for giving them a bad grade. They decide to kidnap him and bring him to the forest. When their plans go wrong they find out that life isn’t a joke, even if they didn’t intend to kill Mr. Griffin. When they try to cover up what they did, many interesting events happened. My favorite part was when the police started to look for the suspected murderers of Mr. Griffin. The police get closer and closer to the suspects. This is a very mysterious and suspense story. Read the book to find out!

Jennifer

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer

I think your book blog was great. It makes me want to read the book. That is because it soundes like it has action and excitment. Great blog.

Anonymous said...

I read this book before and it was great. I remember when the kids found out that Mr. Griffin was dead.That part creeped me out. Still, it was a great book.
Victor

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

This book sounds like a great book. I'm definatly going to read the book!

-Laura

Anonymous said...

This book was awesome. The part when Mr. Griffin was dead freaked me out! Still I loved this book. This book had drama, horror and a little bit of mystery.


-Matthew Iacovacci

Anonymous said...

Hey,
i really LOVE your book blog. Now, i REALLY want to go out and buy that book. It makes me want to read it so much. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

HI jennifer,

I think this book sounds very interesting. All the action and excitment makes me want to read this book. I am looking foward to reading this book.

Anonymous said...

I loved this book. It was really cool. My favortie part is when the found out mr.griffen was dead. I was so shocked and i loved this book.


~Ayesha♥

Anonymous said...

Hey I think your book blog is good. How you described the book, it really makes me want to read it. It sounds so mysterious and it sounds like it has a lot of action in it. Can't wait to read this book.
-Marcela

Anonymous said...

I love scary books, and I think that was a very creepy book! Killing Mr. Griffin is a book that I didn't stop reading for 2 days streight! I ate while reading,I excersised while reading and I almost didn't sleep! I loved that book. Hope you enjoyed it too!!!!!

Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

I liked your book blog very much. I read the book also. I think it was very good. It had a lot of suspense in it. I liked the part when Mr.Griffin wrote a note to the girl who thought he was unfair. Your blog was very interesting.

sonia