Monday, December 17, 2007

REVENGE OF THE WANNABES by Lisi Harrison


Revenge of the Wannabes
is about these five girls: Massie Block, Claire Lyons, Kristen Gregory, Dylan Marvil and Alicia Rivera whose friendships fall apart. In this book Massie and Alicia did not get along very well. Massie finds out Alicia is starting her own clique and she is shocked. Will each of them make it on their own? On the other hand, Claire is adored by Cam, a Briarwood boy. Will she be able to stay in Massie’s clique? Kristen is caught between two cliques. Who will she choose: Alicia’s clique or Massie’s clique? Dylan is convinced that Massie is no good. She might join Alicia’s clique. Will Massie replace her with someone else? Last but not least, Alicia is one spoiled girl. Is she nice enough to start a clique of her own? In this book there is a lot of gossip. Read Revenge of the Wannabes by Lisi Harrison to find out about more gossip and the cliques.
Amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this book. I loved it so much, that I read it about 3 times! I really liked the part at the end, when the clique and Alicia's new friends have a big fight on the modeling set, and ruin the photoshoot.

Anonymous said...

I loved this book! It was so funny and all the girls where sassy and they all had a unique personality. (Especially Claire.) I hope you liked this book as much as I did.

~Ayesha

Anonymous said...

I love this book, I read all the clique books but I think this one is the best! I hope many other people read this book and have a good time reading it just like me!!

Francesca