Tuesday, December 18, 2007

THE FIRE TEAR Chris D’Lacey

I really enjoyed this book. It is about a child named, David who discovers a clay dragon created by an artic dragon’s tear called The Fire Tear. The clay dragon allows David one wish. The dragon will only allow him the wish if it is unselfish and beneficial or the wish will turn against him. Can he finally be unselfish or will his wish turn against him? The most exciting part of the first chapter in my opinion is when David sister trys to created an interesting book and title. Her first book was denied so her next book is called The Adventures Spikey the Hedgehog. To find out what happens next ask Miss Rosenberg where you can find the book. I guarantee that you will love this book or my name isn’t Kyle. If I’m wrong try the sequel to this book by Chris D’Lacey and book review by Austin in Miss Mininger’s advisory.
Kyle

No comments: