Monday, December 17, 2007

The Penderwicks by: Jeanne Birdsall

This magnificent book tells you about the interesting life of the 4 Penderwick sisters, and a very exciting boy. Jane, Skye, Batty, and Rosalind spend their summer at Arundel, their vacation house in Cape Cod. During their stay they run into Jeffrey. Jeffrey’s mother wants him to attend Pencey Military Academy. Jeffrey would hate to go there but would his mother agree? They also know the gardener who owns 2 rabbits that the sisters always visit. Will small Batty let the rabbits escape or keep them safe? Will the sisters have to leave without saying good bye to their friends? Read this wonderful book to find out.

By: Sanju

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great book blog. I read this book too, and thought is was really interesting. My favorite part was when Batty stuck up for Hound when Jeffrey's soon to be step dad hit him. I thought it was really brave of Batty.

Janine

Anonymous said...

Hey great book blog sanju i thought this book was really interesting. I just couldnt put the book down. My favorite part was when Batty met the two rabbits.I think everyone should read this great book.

Alexandra

Anonymous said...

I really loved this book because it was unique from others books that are for my grade level.