Monday, December 17, 2007

The Kid Who Ran For President by Dan Gutman

The Kid Who Ran For President is about a boy named Judson Moon. He thinks he can run for the president of the United States. Then his friend named Lane Bernard, who knows a lot about politics, decides to be his campaign manager. After that, Judson goes to his neighbor Mrs. Syers. He asks Mrs Syers to be his vice president and she says yes. Lane and Judson finally realize that Judson needs a first lady. He asks the prettiest girl in his school named Chelsea and she also says yes. When they have finished all of the planning for the campaign, Lane called a reporter. The reporter came out the next day to interview Judson. That was the beginning of Judson’s fame, he was on almost every news channel. Judson got so popular that a lot of people liked him and were going to vote for him. Will Judson Moon win the election? Read the book to find out!

Jeffrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your post. I want to read the book now. Who would have thought a kid trying to run for president may actually be president. Im gonna get the book and se what happens. Good post.

Anonymous said...

Great blog.I read this book, too and really liked it just as much as I liked the sequel. My favorite part was when Lane talked the reported into coming to to the interview. He was very smooth and smart and acted just like an adult.

Anonymous said...

I loved this book when I read it in fourth grade. It was extremely humorous. I mean what kind of kid runs for president. This was a great book choice.